Monday, January 12, 2009

Calling all Work At Home Moms!!




Hi! I'm Leigh-Anna and I'm a work at home mom trying to survive in this dreaded economy. I decided back in November that I had to find something because with me being a student and a busy toddler's mommy, I didn't have the time to commit to a regular hourly job.

Plus, I really wanted something a little more exciting. I searched and searched on the internet and most of what I found seemed really quite scammy! So, I continued to think on this and evaluate the different companies that I was finding- which
kind of seemed okay.
I thought long and hard about what exactly I was looking for. I knew I had to find something that
could sell, despite the economy. I had to think practically- people don't need more clutter.. they only need so much make-up or toys. Plus, I didn't want something that everyone was super familiar with- like Pampered Chef or Mary Kay (sorry sis!). I wanted something new and interesting. I knew that I wanted a company that I could believe in. I wanted something that I would feel good being a part of.
Then, by the grace of God, I found Jolica and I soon after knew I had found my fit. The core of Jolica is supporting artisans and helping to make a difference in the lives of others.
They provide beautiful handcrafted (no factory made stuff here) jewelry, scarves, purses, wallets and jewelry boxes. All items are made by people in Chile, Thailand, Nepal, India, etcetera and all of the items carry on the tradition of their villages craft making. It is truly something to see!!
They also have a foundation program that donates money to people in Tanzania and Afghanistan
and they had the best commission out of any home sales company I found.
The more I read, the better it got!!

If you would like to be a part of this, then you can go to my website and see what they have to offer. Starting up with Jolica only costs
$25 or there is plenty of jewelry around (and under) $20! This is the perfect opportunity for stay at home moms!! I'm so glad I found it!







No comments:

Post a Comment